With more than 1,500 exhibitors participating at Beautyworld Middle East 2017, there is no end to the number of networking opportunities that await. Learn how to get the most out of the show through the powerful Business Matchmaking Program. It makes planning for the exhibition even easier.
This free tool will help elevate your visit to the world’s largest international trade fair for beauty products, hair, fragrances and wellbeing in the Middle East. It will connect you to the people that matter most to your business.
Designed to help you make the right connections, the business networking tool facilitates interaction between suppliers and buyers prior to the show. This will ease your path for conducting business, exploring opportunities, networking and discovering the latest technologies during the show.
What is the Business Matchmaking Program?
The Business Matchmaking Program is a free tool that helps you connect with exhibiting companies. Scheduling appointments in advance of the show helps you to make the best use of your time when visiting Beautyworld Middle East 2017.
The user-friendly platform allows you to schedule meetings at a time convenient to you and track your calendar in a real-time environment. It also means you can prepare in advance, establishing clear objectives for each meeting before they take place.
The Business Matchmaking Program in six easy steps
- Pre-register your visit to Beautyworld Middle East 2017. You will be automatically
profiled to the pre-event Business Matchmaking Program.
- Access your business matchmaking account with the login details provided. You can review your profile and individual matching report with suggestions on who you should meet during the show.
- Study the exhibitors’ profiles and select who you want to meet at the show. You can also conduct further research by accessing the user-friendly exhibitor and product list.
- Send meeting requests to your exhibitor shortlist.
- Regularly review your calendar and send and accept meeting requests. The tool also allows you to suggest another time, or refer a meeting request to a colleague.
- Repeat steps four and five until you and your team have action packed calendars during your visit to Beautyworld Middle East 2017.
With such a powerful (and free) tool at your fingertips, it may be tempting to block up that calendar entirely. The exhibition is big and covers a lot of ground. Do remember to give yourself enough time between meetings to reach the meeting location in ample time. Also make sure you schedule a few hours in your calendar to simply explore the exhibition floor. With more than 1,000 exhibitors from around the world, the opportunities are endless. Discover new products and technologies while also staying abreast of industry trends.
The Key Benefits
This Business Matchmaking Program truly is a powerful tool for optimising your visit to
Beautyworld Middle East. Through the user-friendly tool you will receive:
- A private online matchmaking account.
- Valuable suggestions about key exhibitors to meet.
- Assistance with scheduling your meetings from the Business Matchmaking Team.
- Onsite assistance from the Business Matchmaking Team.
- SMS and email reminders on days of scheduled meetings.
Furthermore, the majority of the scheduled meetings will take place on the exhibitor stands allowing for a more interactive meeting experience.
More than 8,322 meetings were arranged at Beautyworld Middle East 2016 connecting international industry players with key decision makers. The opportunities it can provide are second to none. Don’t be left out. Try it now by pre-registering your visit to Beautyworld Middle East 2017. Once you have registered you will be automatically profiled in the Business Matchmaking Program opening a whole new world of possibilities for improving your Beautyworld Middle East experience.